Freitag, 5. Februar 2010

2001 bavarian barn find

















in the year of 2000. i visit a yamaha dealer who sales the new Bonneville in my work break.In the selling room it stand a green one, but he says he also had a black one in the garage that i will see.And that was the place where i found her. She stand in the corner with a thick shape of dust. At the headlamp glued an old paper and on it stands "Kundenfahrzeug" Customer bike, because in the past many came and ask to sell them. I get nearer and saw a real beauty under the dirt shape.I asked him to sell them, but he answered no way. It is the bike of an old friend, but he lost his driving license, twice times, because of drinking to much, some years ago between his wild Rocker days. Now he has a bar and two childs, but he has the dreaming to get them back to road sometimes, but the childs, the woman..........I asked the shop owner sometimes, at the end with a wine bottle to name me the owner.Ok, he says, his name is.......... and he had a bar, in a very little town, the name of the bar is..... try your luck.I took my girlfriend, at this time a russian girl, and drive to them.His women ask what i want from him, i sayed i only want to speak with her man. "He issn´t here, ty it tomorrow.I was at there. He came to our table, sit down, looked in our eyes and was quit. I took out a lettercover with three pics of the bike in it and gave it to him. He took it and put out the pics. For a short moment i could see a man who looks like that he saw a loosen child after many years."No i could sell it!"After three tries of begging, he says, give me a week and then i say finally no or yes.And i flew for holdiays to Moscow. Two long weeks in lost destination.After, i drove to the guy and ask him. He name me the price, it was no price to discuss, take it or leave it, he knows, i knows, and i accept it.Later he says, my russian girlfriend reminded him of a housewife he had in the past, a very good woman he says, the positive feelings of this gave him the decission that i will be the right guy for his old love, the Chopper.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen